Vacation Cottage Rental Year-Round on Lake Huron
This modern, open-concept condo-style cottage is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the shores of Lake Huron. Upper Beach House is a luxury cottage rental boasting large windows and sky-lights. Stairs lead down to the lakeshore, or choose to take the electric lift. Experience world famous sunsets, relax on chaise lounges and listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline. Swim in the pristine waters of Lake Huron. Whether you come with family or friends you will build memories to last a lifetime.
Upper Beach House Cottage is located in the hamlet of St. Joseph 10 minutes north of Grand Bend and 15 minutes south of Bayfield in Canada on Lake Huron.
Information you need to know about our Year Round cottage rentals ---
- We rent our cottages by the week from Sunday-Sunday from mid June to mid September.
- Other periods may be booked for shorter stays. Fall, Winter, Spring reservations require a two night minimum over a weekend and a three night minimum stay over long weekends.
- Upper Beach House Cottage accommodates a maximum of 6 guests.
If you are interested in Cottage rentals, please click here for the Cottage Rentals form or contact 519-236-9956.
Enter Upper Beach House Cottage through a large, covered porch and into a foyer that leads you up the stairs to the well-appointed, spacious living area.
See photos of our waterfront as well as some
fabulous sunsets taken from our shoreline here.
This home-away-from-home features:
- Sleeping accommodation for a maximum of 6 people
- Master suite features a King-size bed, two wicker chairs, large walk-in closet, and a 4-piece bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Second bedroom has two Queen-size beds and a second bathroom
- Two modern bathrooms with rain showers and a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Cable TV/VCR/DVD and CD player
- Central air-conditioning
- Dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry detergent
- Upper deck with a view to the lake features a BBQ and outdoor dining area and two chaise lounges
- Large covered porch with outdoor living and dining area;
- Stairs leading down to a private beach with chaise lounges and Muskoka chairs.
|Nov 1 - April 30||May 1 - June 12||June 12 - 26||June 26 - Sept 5||Sept 5-18||Sept. 18 - Nov 1|
Note: Canada's 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) will be added to All rates
Off-season short stays may be available ...
* 2-night minimum over Saturday night - $600 for 2 guests, + $50 pp (max 6 guests)
* 3-night minimum over long weekends.- $750 for 2 guests +50 pp (Max 6 guests)
- Check in is 5 pm and check out is 10 am
- Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- Seven dishwasher pucks, two liquid hand soaps, three white kitchen garbage bags and 2 rolls of toilet tissue in each of two bathrooms are provided. If you anticipate needing more please bring with you or visit local stores in Exeter, Grand Bend or Bayfield to purchase locally.
Laundry soap is not provided, please bring your own.
- Smoking is permitted only out of doors
- No pets are permitted
What You Should Bring:
- Beach towels, beach shoes, beach toys, beach chairs
- Golf clubs – 5 minute walk to White Squirrel Golf Course and Restaurant.
- Your favourite movies and books (a bookcase chocked full of great reads is onsite).
We have a Sobeys and Your Independent Grocer as well as delicatessens, gourmet food stores and farmers’ markets within 10-15 minutes away. Pharmacies, liquor and beer stores are located in Grand Bend, Zurich and Bayfield. We recommend Metzger Meats, our local German butcher located in Hensall for your barbeque selections.
There is a Chinese restaurant within walking distance.
Restaurants from family style to four and five star are 10 to 15 minutes drive away.
And, a children's playground is a 2 minute walk from your cottage getaway.