Holiday Cottage Rental Year-Round on Lake Huron
Fabulous lake views, starry-filled skies, moonsets on the lake and spectacular sunsets make Bayview Cottage a favourite for small families as well as a romantic cottage getaway. Its two-person Jacuzzi tub and fireplace make it perfect for celebrating special occasions and honeymoons. Listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline and swim in the pristine waters of Lake Huron. Bayview Cottage is located on Lake Huron in the hamlet of St. Joseph 10 minutes North of Grand Bend and 15 minutes South of Bayfield.
We rent our cottages by the week from Sunday-Sunday from mid June to mid September.
Other periods may be booked for shorter stays year round.
Bayview Cottage accommodates a maximum of 4 people
See photos of our waterfront as well as some
fabulous sunsets taken from our shoreline here.
Bayview Cottage features:
- Two bedroom cottage with sleeping accommodations for a maximum of 4 people
- Master bedroom with king bed overlooking lake
- Second bedroom with queen bed and bay window offering a garden view
- 4-piece bathroom with sunken 2 person Jacuzzi tub
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Open-concept living & dining room area
- Gas Fireplace
- Central air-conditioning
- Cable TV/VCR/DVD & CD player
- Laundry facilities. Please bring your own laundry soap
- Outdoor chaise lounges and Muskoka chairs overlooking the lake. A shaded hammock invites those looking to relax with a good book or take an afternoon nap.
- Backyard area includes deck & patio with gas BBQ and outdoor dining area overlooking the shoreline.
- Stairs lead down to the shoreline. Or, take the electric lift to more Muskoka chairs and chaise lounges.
- A children's playground is a 2 minute walk from your cottage getaway.
|Nov 1 - April 30||May 1 - June 12||June 12 - 26||June 26 - Sept 5||Sept 5 - 18||Sept.18 - Nov 1|
Note: Canada's 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) will be added to All rates.
Off-season short stays may be available ...
* 2-night minimum over Saturday night - $550 for 2 guests, + $50 pp (max 4 guests)
* 3-night minimum over long weekends.- $700 for 2 guests +50 pp (Max 4 guests)
- Check in is 5 pm and check out is 10 am
- Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- Smoking is permitted only out of doors
- No pets
What You Should Bring:
- Beach towels, beach shoes, beach toys, beach chairs
- Golf clubs – 5 minute walk to White Squirrel Golf Course & Restaurant.
- Your favourite movies and books (a bookcase chocked full of good reads is on site).
- We have Sobeys and Your Independent Grocer as well as delicatessens, gourmet food stores and farmers’ markets within 10-15 minutes away. Pharmacies, liquor and beer stores are located in Grand Bend, Zurich and Bayfield.
- We recommend Metzger Meats, our German butcher, located in Hensall.