Vacation Cottage Rental Year-Round on Lake Huron
This modern, open-concept condo-style cottage is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the shores of Lake Huron. Upper Beach House is a luxury cottage rental boasting large windows and sky-lights. Stairs leading down to a private beach are merely steps away across the lane. Experience world famous sunsets, relax on suspended floating chaise lounges and listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline. Swim in the pristine waters of Lake Huron with a shallow entry for children. During the day build sandcastles and enjoy evening bonfires at the lakeside fire pit. Whether you come with family or friends you will build memories to last a lifetime.
Upper Beach House Cottage is located in the hamlet of St. Joseph 10 minutes north of Grand Bend and 15 minutes south of Bayfield in Canada on Lake Huron.
Information you need to know about our Year Round cottage rentals---
We rent our cottages by the week from Sunday-Sunday from mid June to mid September.
Other periods may be booked for shorter stays. Fall, Winter, Spring reservations require a two night minimum over a weekend and a three night minimum stay over long weekends.
Upper Beach House Cottage accommodates a maximum of 6 guests.
If you are interested in Cottage rentals, please click here for the Cottage Rentals form or contact 519-236-9956.
Enter Upper Beach House Cottage through a large, covered porch and into a foyer that leads you up the stairs to the well-appointed, spacious living area.
This home-away-from-home features:
- Sleeping accommodation for a maximum of 6 people
- Master suite features a King-size bed, two wicker chairs, large walk-in closet, and a 4-piece bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Second bedroom has two Queen-size beds and a second bathroom
- Two modern bathrooms with rain showers and a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Cable TV/VCR/DVD and CD player
- Central air-conditioning
- Dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry detergent
- Upper deck with a view to the lake features a BBQ and outdoor dining area and two chaise lounges
- Large covered porch with outdoor living and dining area;
- Stairs leading down to a private beach with chaise lounges, Muskoka chairs, a shaded gazebo, a pergola with totally awesome suspended chaise lounges and a fire pit.
|RATE PER NIGHT||2-NIGHTS*||WEEKLY||WEEKLY||WEEKLY ONLY|
|Sept 15 - Jun 14||Sept 15 - Jun 14||Nov 1 - Apr 30||May 1 - Jun 21, Sep 21 - Oct 31||June 22 - Sep 1|
* 2 night minimum over Saturday night. 3 night minimum over long weekends.
** $700 for 4 guests, add $50 per person [max 6 guests]
- Check in is 4 pm and check out is 11 am
- Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- Smoking is permitted only out of doors
- No pets are permitted
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Beach towels, beach shoes, beach toys, beach chairs
- Golf clubs – 5 minute walk to Bayview Golf Course
- Your favourite movies and books
We have a Sobeys and Your Independent Grocer as well as delicatessens, gourmet food stores and farmers’ markets within 10-15 minutes away. Pharmacies, liquor and beer stores are located in Grand Bend, Zurich and Bayfield. We recommend Metzger Meats, our local German butcher located in Hensall for your barbeque selections.
There is a Chinese restaurant within walking distance. Restaurants from family style to four and five star are 10 to 15 minutes drive away.