Brentwood Cottage Rentals
on Lake Huron
Your vacation home rental is sure to leave you with wonderful memories to share for years to come. Two well-appointed private, year round cottages with 2 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, air conditioning, fireplace, TV/DVD and wireless internet.
Step out to an outdoor deck, patio, porch, with a propane BBQ and dining area. Stairs lead to a private beach with a gazebo, pergola, suspended floating chaise lounges, and Muskoka chairs.
Whether enjoying an extended summer holiday or a winter getaway guests return year after year to relax and enjoy life's simple pleasures.
- Strolling the private beach
- Floating on a suspended chaise lounge while listening to the gentle lapping of waves against the shoreline
- Relaxing in a shady garden overlooking Lake Huron
- Reading a good book on a padded chaise lounge
- Sunning yourself at the beach
- Enjoying a game of golf
- Exploring boutiques and art galleries
- Attending summer theatre at its best
- Barbequing burgers or creating a gourmet beach dinner
- Dining out at one of our area restaurants
- Marveling at the magic of a Lake Huron sunset
- Sharing stories with your family under a sky full of stars
.........the stage is set for you to kick-back, enjoy and create memories.
Brentwood Cottages, owned by Joan and Peter Karstens, are located in St. Joseph on a private beach between Grand Bend and Bayfield, south of Goderich and west of Stratford, Ontario Canada. Brentwood Cottage rentals offer two luxury cottages for your holiday rental plans. Call us to inquire about your cottage vacation rental. Come and enjoy all that Brentwood Cottages accommodations have to offer on Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario.more
“Hot days, wet beach, cool house and relaxing Jacuzzi tub. Quiet, serene days and nights…paradise.”more
Map and Driving Directions
GPS friendly addresses and contact informationmore